Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015




Welcome to my page!  This is my 5th year teaching in elementary school.  I taught preschool for 5 years prior to going back to school to get my master degree in education.  I am originally from Illinois.  I grew up in a suburb of Chicago.  I was married 13 years before we made the decision for hubby to enlist in the Army.  I have been in 4 states in 5 years!  Moving is exhausting but I love meeting new people and learning about and exploring our new surroundings!  I consider myself a lifelong learner and I love to foster that in the kiddos I teach!

You can use this blog to get updates on what is going on in the classroom.  I will use it to post important information, websites, and other resources that we use in class.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via email at: 

jbadillo@harnett.k12.nc.us

I look forward to a year of growth and learning with your kiddo!

Mrs. Badillo
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this it gets me caught up on what we are doing like veterians day or we don't have school thanks again

    ReplyDelete